Let me clear this up for you. Feature packs are collections of features that let you extend the capabilities of Alpha Five Version 10.5. Add ons are plug-in type applications that you can add to the Alpha Five control panel.
They're particularly useful for sending broadcast e-mails, reports, and analyzing the structure and content of your Alpha Five projects.
We have six Alpha Five add ons that help you do all of this. Let me introduce you to them:
- Alpha Five Documentor for desktop applications
- Netmailer for sending broadcast e-mails
- Netmailer Pro for sending broadcast e-mails plus list management
- Netmailer for Runtime for sending broadcast e-mails from runtime applications
- ReportMailer for sending customized reports to multiple recipients
- ReportMailer for Runtime for sending customized reports from runtime applications
Over the next few weeks I'm going to tell you all about the juicy benefits these individual add ons bring to your Alpha Five applications. Bookmark the add ons tag or keep your eyes peeled to the blog to stay up to speed.