Ever since I became the Director of Sniff Testing at Alpha Software, I've received emails asking me to come out and train top dogs at other companies. This is to help them learn to execute the sniff test to ensure software quality.
But the other day, I received mail the old fashioned way. I kid you not! Here's a photo of the letter:
The letter asked for more information about my sniff test training. But since holding a pen is challenging for me (after all, I have paws), I decided to post a reply here on the blog. By the way, it's amazing what you can do with Dragon Speech! You humans might not understand me, but Dragon Speech totally understands Canine.
For sniff test training, I plan to charge two pieces of bacon and leftover pizza crust per session. Here's a look at the curriculum:
- Wagging tail and licking product if it's ready to ship. If it's not, pushing it away with nose.
- Cleaning up after meetings by making sure no pizza is left over.
- Greeting customers by opening doors via jumping up and pushing with paws. Note: accessible door handles required.
- Providing employees with lunchtime walks in the park.
- Keeping meetings on track by barking at anything that takes you off task.
Interested in hiring me? Leave your information in a comment below, and I'll get back to you as soon as my schedule opens up.